2.08.2011

Ice Snowboarding

I went snowboarding over the weekend. I was really excited to go; I'm slowly catching on to new things and loving it!

It was so great with sunny blue skies and great company... but the snow was awful... in fact... non-exsistant. The runs were literally a half inch of snow and then ICE. Not just like hard packed snow but actual ice. I half expect to go boarding by an ice patch and see a frozen person underneath it. Haha, can you imagine that, looking down as you pass an area and there's a frozen person reaching out for help trapped in the ice... BAH!

Well, because of the ice I was supper cautious... I didn't want to practice anything new and fall... No way jose... I'm old and feeble now. I'm not like these little kids who are like rubber and fall and bounce back up as if they're covered in flubber! Nope! It hurts and makes you aware of joints... one of these days I'll probably hear my hip rattle from the disbelief of a fall.

Dear Snow Gods... I'm ready for some fresh new snow... amen.
(Funny thing... I wrote this post on Sunday but wanted to wait a few days before I posted it... I can't let you readers think I have the time to write multiple posts... well I wrote it Sunday and it SNOWED Monday... Crazaaaah!)

No comments: