7.07.2012

Fall Travels 6 of 8: Lake Powell

I went to Lake Powel with my cousin and his wife and their friends for my cousin's birthday. It was a lot of fun and an awesome group of people. The weather was perfect, the water was smooth and the scenery was beautiful.



So I went on this trip with the plan of swimming around in the water and tubing. I was perfectly content with hanging out in the boat while people skiied and wake boarded. (Is boarded a word?)



Jessica, Julie and I... We were singing disney songs because we're that awesome


Colby and Jessica
And this is why they are guaranteed to have cool kids
(This is not photoshopped, I repeat this is not photoshopped)






Well I got talked into trying out the wake board. The first time I tried I couldn’t get up for the life of me and it was killing my arms. I tried again on the last day and I got it! I was a proud mama and I loved it!


I'm just happy to be up

Cliff Jumping! Wahoo!





(All credit of these fabulous pictures go to Jessica B)


This Post is Part of the All You Can Jet/Fall 2010 Travels Blog Post Series
All You Can Jet/ Vegas
Boston
Maine
New Orleans
San Diego

1 comment:

Em said...

I wanna go back to Fall 2010 and do it ALL with you! You seriously lead one awesome life! Nice job on getting up, looks like an awesome trip!