5.04.2014

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow...

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you today? Do you ever think about that?

On a fun level, I would want to have a dance party with my college friends, go boating or have a pool party with my close friends that I grew up with, spend the rest of the day with my family having a big potluck and playing games; badminton, croquet, woofleball, cards, etc. and then have a late sleepover with my dance friends.

If I didn't have people in my life that I loved, I would jump on a plane and go to a beautiful place that I have never been and eat delicious food, read a favorite book and take some pictures.

On a serious note; I think it is hard to really know what you really would decide to do if you were going to die tomorrow. I think I would at least want to be with my family. I don't know if I would just want to sit and enjoy their company or if I would want to go do activities. I don't know if I would want them to know that I knew I was going to die or if I would just enjoy the time without the sadness.

I've always said that I would like to send a thank you note to everyone in my life that I love and have appreciated their influence on my life. If I had those notes ready, I would mail those out on my "last" day.

Maybe I would try to do one more thing on my bucket list; something I've never done before as a last hoorah!

What would you do if you knew you were going to die tomorrow?

No comments: