9.29.2014

Blog Spotlight: A Very Fukui Family

I have a student worker in my office who is taking a business course where she is required to write a blog. The blog can be about anything. She has decided to write about the cultural differences between her upbringing and her husband's upbringing; he is half-Japanese... she is not.

Her posts are short and sweet but also very smart and witty. I like that her blog makes you laugh but is not negative. I love that she is able to laugh at herself as she is truly trying to learn about the culture and customs she has married into.

Go check out her blog and follow her: A Very Fukui Family

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amy! You sweetie!
I feel so very honored to be Spotlighted on your blog!
Thank you so much for the shoutout and all the support and help that you give as I try to figure out blogs!
You are THE BEST!

-Adrienne