12.12.2010

Disguises

Friday night my mom was watching my brother's girls and when I heard the garage door go up I said, "Grandpa's home!" They all ran to the door to wait for him and then in a panic one said, "What if he decides to chase us?!" and they all scattered to get away. One ran around and came back to me and said, "Amy! Let's go hide in your room!" the others came to me with the same idea but we were too late... Grandpa came in! As soon as he came in the house they all screamed and once again scattered! Well, my dad looked shocked but I said, "They think you are going to chase them." He quickly caught on and they all started running around the house.


At one point I had them hiding in the linen closet and then I left them there... haha!

Eventually the girls made it to my room and they wanted to stay there all night... umm no... haha... I'm not THAT cool of an aunt. SO... instead I said, "I know! Let's dress up in disguises so you can still go play downstairs but grandpa won't recognize you!" They were in! First I had them dress up in Murray High attire and then Aggie attire... but this was only because I wanted pictures of them in those things... totally for me!


Future Spartans... Just like their Mom and Dad and Aunts and Uncles


Anna's "Senior Photo"



Lilly's "Senior Photo"



Addie's "Senior Photo"



Future "Tough Guy" Aggies! (I serisously can't help myself... you have to plant the seed early... yeah know!) They'll be on the front row at basketball games for sure!

Then we dressed up in our disguises! (while we were getting ready I snuck out and told my parents that the next time they saw all of us... they "wouldn't recognize us... ok!") When we were all set and ready to go we went to the kitchen where my parents were and I said, "Hey Mom and Dad! These are my friends from college!"


Me, "Letisha the Movie Star," "Moique aka Mo the Artist" and "Jo, the tough guy"



A better image of Jo's original outfit

That is how I spent my Friday night... no regrets!

No comments: