3.08.2011

Illegal vs legal

Today at work, while I ate lunch at my desk, I opened Twitter on my phone. One tweet from KSL said, "House narrowly passes bill 39-35 making it illegal to smoke in cars with kids." Well even though I read this, my brain processed "legal."

I was like, "WHAT?! Really?! Who are these people?!" And then I was like, "I'll tell you who these people are. These people are the ones who stole candy from you in elementary and thought they were so haha funny. These people are the people who park in handicapped parking because even though they've recovered from their injury, they're temporary handicapped pass hasn't expired yet. These people are the type of people who bring a 6 pack to an AA Meeting and don't even consider the stupidity of the act." And then I looked back at the tweet thinking, "They REALLY made that legal, was that necessary?!" And then I read it slowly, (how sad is that), and I saw ILLEGAL! Phew! We're good!

But really... it narrowly passed... wow.

No comments: