1.25.2013

Postcards From Amy

I have started a new blog... well... sub blog? 2nd generation blog? sister blog?... whatever, I started a new blog. Last year I blogged about all of the travels I took after I graduated from college and before I started working. It was a lot of fun sharing my experiences and adventures but I didn't love it on my blog... it felt... too much. My blog is pretty random and simple: I blog about small things that I find funny or interesting. I blog about a book I read or the 89 cent hamburger at MickeyD's I crave every 6-9 months or pick-up lines I find ridiculous/entertaining.

Again the travel posts were fun to write and I want to write about more of my travels but they just felt to be too abundant , like it was crowding the simplicity and light-heartedness of my purposefully aimless blog. Ergo my solution: start a travel blog! A blog just to post about my travels, things I've learned, things I would or would not do again and other fun travel things I might find like neat links, etc. I would not consider myself a travel expert at all, nope. This will just be a place to write about what I did, experiences I had and any fun stories. And I will still be updating "Oh Hey There by Amy" with the usual randomness of me.

So feel free to check it out: http://postcardsfromamy.blogspot.com/

No comments: