3.04.2013

Unemployment

I recently decided to quit my job... well, scratch that. I decided to quit my job back in September, verbalized it in November and had my last day at work last week. 

This is probably the most irresponsible thing I have ever done. But, to quote a friend of mine at church yesterday, "YOLO!"

I'm actually really excited about my unemployment though. I have a list of things I would love to do and to get done. Deep clean my room; keep only the things I NEED or truly love, finish my dance t-shirt quilt, finish my scrapbook through high school, read lots of books, fill photo albums from high school to present, go to the gym, take some institute classes, practice my violin lots, maybe take a spanish class and then, of course TRAVEL.

After all of that I need to decide what to actually do with my life. I quit with the plan to take a break but then to start a new chapter; the thing is I need to decide what that chapter will be: Grad School, Move Back East, Mission, Job, DC Internship, Humanitarian Trips... the world is my oyster!

I'm sure once I finish my long to- do list, and other things I want to do, that I will have some down-time... well... below my good FRIEND Joey has a great lesson on unemployment.



No comments: