3.25.2013

A Love of Youtube

Ok I wouldn't say I LOVE Youtube but it's a pretty great thing. I've watched interesting videos, inspiring videos, tutorials, but most importantly, I have watched videos that have brought me to tears of laughter.

One thing I miss about college is that seemed to be the place that I was kept most up-to-date with Youtube videos. It was like one day someone would find a fun video and the next day the entire dorm was laughing about it, talking about it and quoting it.

Well below I have posted some (but not limited to) of my favorite YouTube Videos. Enjoy!

MALK

My Push-up Bra Will Help Me Get My Man Back

Miracle Speech (This kid rocks and I send a link to this video anytime I send someone a "pep talk" email)

Guys Will Be Girls
(Quotable for a lifetime)

No comments: