7.15.2013

"Aw Man!" Moments

You know, sometimes in life we have those, "Aw man!" moments. They are those moments when you are thinking, "Really? Really? Did that just happen." But hopefully we just laugh our "Aw man" moments off; life is too short to fester on the embarrassment that sometimes comes with them.

Here are some examples of "Aw Man" moments if you don't know what I am talking about:

Sneezing seconds after eating a cracker.

Running into a hot guy, you haven't seen in years, after running at the gym.

Having the bottom of your skirt get tucked into the top of your red panties in the back, after using the restroom, and walking down the hall back to your desk not realizing the show you were giving people until sitting down on your chair. (Sadly, yes, this did happen to me)

Throwing trash away in one of those counters with a hole in it and then realizing the garbage can is not in there.

While driving into work one day I ate some toast for my breakfast. It took me a good 2 hours at work to realize that I had toast crumbs on each of my cheeks... (sarcastic) awesome.

This was a close Aw man moment:
One day at work the ties on my dress fell into the toilet when I went to the bathroom! Hahahaha. Good thing I caught them in time and so only the tips of the ties had to take a little dip. AND LUCKILY I hadn’t peed yet. Phew... what an exciting day.

No comments: