7.08.2013

Well said Winnie The Pooh, Well Said

You know, Winnie the Pooh is fictional character but yet A.A. Milne says some wonderful things through him and all of the characters of the Hundred Acer Woods. The things are simple but sometimes simple is just what we need to express how we really feel, a reminder to look for the good in others (refering to the weed quote), give encouragement that is needed and to define love. So here is my simple blog post and a few of my favorite A.A. Milne quotes from Winnie the Pooh:

Promise me you'll always remember; You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. 

One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries.
Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.

You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.

The things that make me different are what make me.

"Sometime," said Pooh "the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."

What day is it? -Pooh
It's today - squeeked Piglet
My favorite day! - Pooh

I found these quotes at http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/81466.A_A_Milne

No comments: