5.22.2011

My Finger Nails Didn't Grow at All!

"I knew something was wrong. My finger nails didn't grow at all this week!" -Pheobe Buffet

If you didn't know, (and if you didn't know, then you don't know me at all... sad day for the both of us) I love the TV show FRIENDS. And umm... love is an understatement. I own every season of FRIENDS on DVD and I often will quote the show. I even go as far as relating my life moments to FRIENDS... pretty sad actually... oh well.

Well I had one of those moments this week: See there's this FREINDS episode where Rachel and Ross are breaking up and it's really sad and traumatic and Pheobe says, "Oh this is bad. Though, I knew something was wrong, my fingernails didn't grow at all this week!" WELL I had a bit of a stressful week and I was at work and I looked at my fingers and thought, "Weird, my nails are really short. When did I last clip them because I feel like it's been forever." Then this quote of Pheobe's popped into my head! Haha, maybe Pheobe knows something about stress and tension and maybe it really DOES affect the growing capacity of your nails.

Now there's something to think about :) One of my readers should go and research it and comment on this post

No comments: