5.01.2011

Yeah! What DO you remember?

So the other night I was leaving a meeting for a non-profit organization fundraiser event that I had been at with a friend and her boyfriend. As we were leaving, Mr. Boyfriend invited us to his house for some hot chocolate. I declined and said, "No you two should just go." (Thought I'd let them have some time together) But they both protested so I went in for some hot chocolate.

While we were eating (haha, I mean drinking) hot chocolate his mom came and joined us. Such a sweet lady. Well (not sure how it came up) she said something about how she avoids pain at all cost (Funny, me too) except for child birth (Haven't done that one yet). So then we’re on the topic of child birth. (Oh? ok then)

She proceeds to tell us graphic details about each of her children’s births! Bahahahaha! How my friend and I were able to keep straight faces is beYOND me! She even used phrases like, “When the placenta came out” and “I lost a tube with that one.” LOL! (Not laughing that she lost a tube, laughing at the awkwardness) THEN she turns to me, NOT MY FRIEND who her son is dating but me, and asks if my mother has ever talked to me about my birth and what she has told me AND MY FRIEND SAYS, “Yeah Amy! What DO you remember about your birth!?” LSHMAB-BIRD (Laughed so hard my appendix burst-but it really didn't)

SUCH a sweet lady… funniest/most awkward conversation ever!

No comments: