8.07.2012

Fall Travels 8 or 8: Cancun

I went to Cancun with my parents and my grandpa which was a lot of fun.

The resort was great! Our room was right outside from the ocean! We just walked right out into greatness and paradise.
 This was my mom's reaction to realizing we could walk right out of our bedrooms to the grass and eventually onto the beach.
The little lizard I found on my night stand

On the days we stayed at the hotel we would go to the beach in the morning and read/sleep, build things in the sand or play in the water.

Me reading

After lunch we’d go to the pool and swim around. I also taught everyone an easy card game so we’d play that as well.



While we were there it was turtle egg hatching season (or however you would describe that) and so the resort we stayed at would help with releasing them back into the water and we got to help. So every night when we would go release them in the water; my mom and I would name our turtles and then let them go. They were so tiny, cute and really cool!


The days we went to visit the ruins were long but so neat as well! They were pretty places and neat to learn the history. The tour guides were the neatest people and it was very humbling being around them. I really am so lucky and have so much.












It was a fun trip and I can't wait to go again


Well this concludes my All You Can Jet Through Jet Blue and my Other Fall 2010 Travels Bloggings. It took me long enough! Thanks for letting me share. It was such a fun two months and I feel so lucky I was able to do it.

You Can Jet/Fall 2010 Travels Blog Post Series

2 comments:

Em said...

This. looks. AWESOME! Ok, really im jealous of all of your fall travels. But this one, best for sure! Love you!

Emilee Wilson said...

I love that you guys got to go together! I am so jealous especially about helping those turtles out:). So cute!