1.25.2015

2015 You Will Be The Year That I Read!

This is getting sad, there are some books on this list that have been repeating on this list for YEARS... it's getting embarrassing. Here's the proof: 2014's List

I have to admit, I watch TV when I need to vedge and I really should do something that's enjoyable but builds more character and exercises my brain. I actually made a goal back in October to finish up 3 shows I have been watching on netflix, pathetic I know, and then to swear of "TV" until I finish the below list. After that I'm going to allow myself to watch some TV but my plan is to be more balanced with TV and reading or of course other things.

Of course if someone wants to go to a movie or watch some TV while hanging out I'm ok with that but I need to stop spending the alone time that I sometimes crave by watching TV and instead do the things I always wish I made time for.

Here's my reading list for the year:

Books I have started but have not finished:

The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas

Mediation and the Atonement of Christ by John Taylor

The Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas

Books to Read this year

Deception Point by Dan Brown

Utopia by Sir Thomas More

The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy

The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell

The Servant by James C. Hunter

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

Les Miserables by Victor Hugo

Twenty Years After by Alexander Dumas

Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Books I would like to read but only if I miraculously finish the above books this year:
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy

War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy

Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens

Bossy Pants by Tina Fey

Believing Christ by Stephen E. Robinson

As a Man Thinketh by James Allen

Serena by Ron Rash

Probably a teen novel... why not ;)

No comments: