1.04.2011

2010 Review

What a year! I don't really live with regrets, I mean I could maybe name a few but I'd have to think about it, so maybe every year is pretty awesome but here's why 2010 was pretty super!

Trips I took:
San Francisco and Snowboarding in Lake Tahoe for my last Spring Break
Went to Jackson Hole for a day of white water rafting
Took many day trips to float the Oneida River in Idaho (my favorite thing in the summer)
Took the A-Team to my cabin for a memorable weekend
Had many weekend excursions to Park City
I bought an All You Can Jet pass through JetBlue and went to Vegas, Boston, Maine, New Orleans and DC
San Diego with my family!
Lake Powell with my cousin and his friends (I learned how to wake board... woot! (learned... not expert!))
Cancun with my Parents and Grandpa

Fav Youtubes
My Pushup Bra Will Help Me Get My Man Back
Harvard Sailing Team-Boys will be Girls
Old Spice Commercial

The Tweet That Made My Day and Made Me LOL
"The Cougarettes wear barrettes... Enough said"

My Favorite Movies
A-Team
Alice In Wonderland
How to Train Your Dragon
Inception
Secretariat

Music
Bands I didn't know about/I have started to listen to
Battleschool
Barcelona
Vampire Weekend
Tegan and Sarah
One Republic
Kate Nash
Band of Horses
I'm also a huge fan of my Teen Pop station on Pandora

Events
I GRADUATED from Utah State University... I'm a Graduate! Haha... now what?!
Registered for Aggie License Plates
I got a "grown up" job
Favorite Concert I Went To: Vampire Weekend! They are so much fun and awesome live
Had another awesome year on USU's A-Team
Went on a random photoshoot one night with a friend... so simple but it was a BLAST


I learned how to:
Snowboard
Play the piano
Use my iphone haha
Play Canasta

People In my life:
People got married, people died, babies were born, people decided they were gay, people went on missions... I graduated from college, worked, played and traveled

Here's to a swan dive into a new year!

No comments: