1.25.2011

Patient History

This thursday I will be going to the doctor. See, I haven't been to a doctor since I was 15 and I still went to my pediatrician. Well back in November I got sick, not that I haven't since I was 15 it was just enough that I actually wanted to go to the doctor. Well, I'm a "big kid" now and I should be going to a "big kid" doctor. Well the doctor I called wouldn't see me until I was an established patient which means I have to go in for a physical. Woot! That's what everyone wants! Thursday is my day!

I am currently filling out the Patient History forms that I have to take with me... here's how it is going:

Q:What is he main reason for this visit
A; You're making me

Q: Date of Birth
A: October, 17, 19**

Q: Age Now?
A: Pretty sure I just gave you my birth date

Q:Marital Status
A:Single and I'm happy with that so don't judge me

Q:Smoking Status
A: Yuck!

Q:Do you follow a special diet?
A: Yup! What ever my heart desires

Q: How many days per week do you exercise
A: I don't understand the question

Q: Do you wear your seat belt?
A: Always (will you turn me in if I answer honestly)

Wish me luck! If they have to take some blood I'm a goner!!!

2 comments:

Clarissa Earl said...

You will be just fine. I know it. Have fun at the "big kid" doctor's office!

Bethany said...

Wow! You are so lucky that you haven't had to go to the doctor for that long AND that you can eat whatever your heart desires and still be that skinny! Best of luck to you! :) I feel your pain with the blood.