1.16.2011

Mickey D's 89 cent hamburgers

McDonald's have these hamburgers (if you could EVEN begin to describe them as hamburgers. They're more like those pretend food toys we had as children. There is no way there is an ounce of nutrients in those things, unless you count the ketchup because it has a slight representation of tomatoes...)

Back to what I was saying before my thought process interrupted my blogger voice... McD's has these hamburgers that are 89 cents and every 5 to 7 months I get a weird, can't stop thinking about it, craving for one. Well my craving came about this week and I needed a quick fast dinner so what do I do you may ask, well I would love to tell you what I did (hence the blogging). I killed two birds with one stone. (not an actual stone or real birds because that's just sad and mean and well... have you seen me throw!) I succumbed to the craving before it got out of hand and I completed my task of getting me dinner. (good job pat on the back) I had a fruit smoothie for breakfast and a salad for lunch, so I wasn't lacking in nutrients for the day... why not. But I went a step farther, yup I sure did... I bought TWO 89 cent hamburgers! Whooooooa! What can I say people, I'm living on the edge!

By the end of the second burger I regretted it; kind of like when you don't like to eat hotdogs but when you go to a bon fire or a baseball game you can't help but eat a hotdog because they seem so appetizing in those settings but by the last bite you're thinking... THAT'S why I don't like hotdogs. Well... I'm pretty sure I still have a psychotic love for my 89 cent hamburger... but since I ate TWO I probably wont eat my next one for the next 10-14 months.

1 comment:

Heather said...

haha Amy you make me laugh! I randomly crave mcdonalds too but I'm never sure why :)